Tickets Terms and Conditions
- As used in this contract "ticket “means this passenger ticket and baggage check or this itinerary/receipt if applicable, in the case of an electronic ticket of which these conditions and the notices form part, "carriage" is equivalent "transportation", "carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, "electronic ticket" means the Itinerary/Receipt issued by or on behalf of Carrier, the Electronic Coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document. “We” or “us" means NOVOAIR. "Warsaw Convention" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Baggage that has been checked during boarding will be delivered to the bearer of the baggage check. If your baggage is damaged or lost, you must report in writing to us immediately on arrival. No complaint will be deemed valid otherwise.
- This ticket is good for carriage for 90 days/mentioned in the ticket from the date of issue, in carrier's tariffs conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- We undertake to ensure our best efforts to carry you and your baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. We may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without any prior notice. In case of delay to your journey by 30 minutes or more, full fare will be refunded.
- You are solely responsible for complying with all Government travel requirements to undertake such transportation. You shall arrive at the airport by the time fixed by us (check-in counter will be closed 15 minutes before flight departure) to complete departure formalities. We would deny to aboard you if you fail to report/finish check-in within the time mentioned above.
- None of our agents, employees or representatives has the authority to alter, modify or waive any provision contained on the ticket and the conditions of this contract of carriage.
- Liability of loss, delay or damage to baggage is strictly limited for domestic journey, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. The applicable liability is BDT 120 per kilo for checked and unchecked baggage. We shall not be liable for any baggage, which is improperly or inadequately packed. We assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles.
Your cabin baggage may be weighed and measured and if necessary, charged for in accordance with valid tariffs. You may carry on board the articles listed below free of charge over and above checked and unchecked baggage, which is improperly or inadequately packed. We assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles.
- A lady's handbag, pocket book or purse, which is appropriate to normal travelling dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage
- An overcoat
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A laptop or notebook computer or a small camera
- A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight
- Infants’ food for consumption in flight and infant' carrying basket
- A fully collapsible wheelchair and/or a pair of crutches and/or other prosthetic devices for the passenger's use provided the passenger is dependent upon them will be carried only in the luggage hold
- Infant's carrying baskets or wheelchairs may be used until boarding the aircraft, then will be stowed in the aircraft hold
- Infant’s stroller provided the infant is on board the aircraft will go in the luggage hold
- RESTRICTED AND DANGEROUS ARTICLES IN BAGGAGE
For safety reason, dangerous goods as defined in the international air transport association (IATA) dangerous goods regulations such as those listed below shall not be carried as, within, or part of your baggage:
- Briefcase and attach cases with installed alarm or pyrotechnic devices. Explosives, munitions, fireworks, flares, firearm, handguns or any other weapons.
- Gases (flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as camping gas.
- Flammable liquids such as lighter or heating fuels.
- Flammable solids, such as matches and articles which are easily ignited substances liable to spontaneous combustion; substances which emit flammable gases on contact with water.
- Oxidizing substances (such as bleaching powder and peroxides) poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances
- Radioactive materials.
- Corrosives (such as mercury, acids. Alkalis and wet cell batteries).
- Magnetized materials and miscellaneous dangerous goods as listed in the international air transport association dangerous goods regulations
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Remember to lock your baggage to prevent it from falling open and to help prevent pilferage of its contents. The carrier will not be liable for any loss, damage to or delay in the delivery of fragile or perishable articles, money, jewelry, electronics articles, negotiable papers, securities or other identification documents or samples or medicines or drugs or any other valuable items which are included in the passenger‘s baggage whether with or without our knowledge.
- IDENTIFICATION OF PASSENGERS
You may be required to produce appropriate identification at the time of check in. Appropriate photo identification required to avail any special discount/services.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES OF ITINERARY
We do not require our passengers to reconfirm their onward or return journey on our services unless we otherwise specified. However, please Contact your agent or our reservation/ticketing office if you wish to change your travel plans.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING UNAUTHORIZE TICKETS
NOVOAIR will not recognize for purposes of carriage any ticket purchased from or resold to any source other than NOVOAIR or its authorized travel agents. Passengers should carefully examine their tickets. Particularly the conditions of contract and notices contained therein.
NOVOAIR reserves the right to make a refund only to the person named in the ticket or to the person who originally paid for the ticket. Refund will not be entertained if any claim done after the date of ticket expiry. Ticket issued through any agent must be processed refund by the issuing agent only.
- IMPORTANT LABEL YOUR BAG
For the purpose of easy identification, please label all baggage inside and outside with your name and address.
- RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE
We may refuse to carry you and/or your baggage from a flight, if this is determined to be necessary or appropriate for safety reasons, or for the comfort and convenience of passengers, You or any other passenger will also be refused carriage or removed from a flight, if your or their behavior is such as to threaten safety, good order, or discipline on board the aircraft, or to cause discomfort, inconvenience or annoyance to passengers or crew members.
- NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT IMPOSED TAXES, FEES AND SURCHARGES
The price of this ticket may include taxes. fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by the government, concern authorities and the carrier These taxes, fees and charges which may represent as significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare or shown separately in the "TAX" box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes, fees and charges which were not collected at the time of issuance.
- WEATHER ADVISORY
At times flights are disrupted due to weather conditions that are beyond control. We always try our level best to ensure that our customers do not suffer waiting for their flights at the airports due to any flight disruption and we try to inform them in advance but at times it is not possible to reach customers due to last minute constrains. As such we would like to recommend to our valued customers to call flight information prior to proceeding for the airport.
Copyright © NOVOAIR 2017